Sunday, December 2, 2007

Can I borrow a buck?

I don't know about you, but I know that I have been in many a situation where money has been tight and I have had to borrow money from friends to get through the gap in cash. But what would have happened if I didn't have friends to fall back on? Where would the money have come from and what would I have done if there was simply no one to lean on in lean times? I can only imagine. That's why organizations such as Modest Needs really strike a cord. They allow people like you and me to give "small change donations" from $5-100 at a time for those who need it for emergency expenses. When you "sponsor" a small business, the loan is monitored and you get to see where your money has gone. The loans usually get paid back in 6-12 months. As the loans are repaid, you get the money back. Simple, you helped a person in need and helped yourself in the karma department.

Check it out: MODEST NEEDS

No comments: