Sunday, December 2, 2007

Microwave Oven?

I have been talking about getting rid of my microwave oven for years now, but laziness always got the best of me and I never got around to it. I have often thought about the potential side-effects that may exists from having some a radioactive monster on my counter top but in times of hurriedness, I rejected the idea to research my thoughts on line. Today, my microwave died so I decided to venture out and see what bad things have been doing to myself and the ones I love. Needless to say, I won't be purchasing another microwave and perhaps, after reading the attached article you may very well consider saying goodbye to yours. Food for thought.

FindArticles - Why You Should Avoid Microwave Cooking - review of health concerns and side effects of microwave cooking

Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, June, 2001

No comments: